VALLTERA EIO X1 Controller represents essential part of every Storage infrastructure. It has been designed in line with the current ICT standards offering unique performance on the market.
VALLTERA EIO X1 features
- Simplified Plug-N-Play device
- Interfaces to existing servers and storage
- Provides throughput of 11GB/s per host controller
- Ultra low latency to support SSDs
- Expansion nodes to aggregate storage at all levels of performance
- Capacities to Exabyte levels
- Throughput to meet Terabytes per second
- Massively parallel node architecture
With the ability to go beyond today's hardware and software limitations, the EIO architecture provides a large number of benefits to the applications that need higher performance than is available with current technologies. Average applications are able to provide 2-3X more transactions per second using existing hardware:
- Servers have much higher utilization due to much faster data access and lower IO wait times.
- Data transfers are not limited to SATA/SAS (6Gbps), Fibre Channel (8/16 Gbps), or even InfiniBand (40Gbps) speeds but by the maximum speed of PCIe busses.
- Storage is no longer the limiting factor with its limited drives, IOPs, throughput, and latency.
Massively parallel VALLTERA EIO nodes scale to provide:
- 100 Millions of IOPS
- Terabytes per second throughput
- Capacities to the Exabyte level